WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
A Purpose-Driven Future
From individuals to organizations focus is shifting toward purposeful activity. We are beginning to realize that the wicked problems of the world can only be solved if entire ecosystems form to address them. We believe that profit is a byproduct of good business, but that the focus needs to be on something beyond shareholder value: to create a lasting impact in the world.
Culture is Key
Culture is how we operate, how we do things. Culture is an emergent phenomenon of complex adaptive systems, from individuals to organizations and beyond. We believe consciously crafting culture is key to transforming our systems and designing a future we want to live in.
New Capacities for Individuals
As machines are beginning to take over what hands and heads used to do, humans need new capacities to succeed in the future of work: From understanding how to embody leadership to emotional intelligence, relationship building and collaboration, from developing individual authorship to stepping up into true creative leadership.
New Agile Structures
We believe in purpose and people first, processes and platforms second. As we enter a new century, we are realizing that past structures don't necessarily serve us any longer, or in the least have become insufficient. New customer experiences will require new processes and new systems to support them.
We draw from a global network of change catalysts, consultants, trainers, futurists and experts in various fields of business design and transformation. Located primarily in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles and Berlin, we are connected to established and emerging thinkers, teachers and leaders across the world.
- The Intrapreneurs Bootcamp is a six day experience in a startup environment for extraordinary people with intrapreneurial aspirations and talent. …Read More »
- Businesses large and small have traditionally struggled with organizational transformation. This is not surprising. There are two major factors contributing …Read More »
- In my last article I made the distinction between structural or procedural intrapreneurship and cultural intrapreneurship. Structural or procedural intrapreneurship …Read More »
- The basic concept of intrapreneurship is simple: Intrapreneurship is the act of behaving like an entrepreneur while working within a …Read More »
- Here a recent presentation on the Future of Healthcare from a Brightidea Birds of a Feather event in Newport Beach, California. …Read More »
- What used to seem stable has become increasingly volatile. While we have more data than ever we are more uncertain …Read More »
- Why are some companies struggling with innovation while other thrive in an environment of rapid change and complex uncertainty? In …Read More »